The third pattern from our new Brighten Up Your Autumn knitting range, this Pink Panther Knitting Pattern is our biggest cuddly toy yet!
Knitted from chunky pink yarn on 7mm knitting needles, this is a satisfyingly big knit for a cold weekend and would make a gorgeous Christmas present.
Step-by-step instructions make this an easy to knit and super colourful project. Panther measures 53cm tall when completed.
To make your panther you will need:
- Two and a half balls of Schachenmayr Merino Super Mix Big in colour 00037 for the pink body (or any other chunky pink yarn you prefer)
- A ball each of Hayfield Bonus Chunky in Black and White to knit the scarf
- A pair of 7mm single pointed knitting for knitting the Panther
- Two double pointed knitting needles (or stitch holders) to hold stitches for working on later
- A pair of 4mm single-point knitting needles for knitting the scarf
- Toy stuffing
- A pair of 9mm safety eyes (black) with click-on plastic backs
- A darning needle
- A length of black DK yarn, black felt for the features
- Some bright pink felt for hearts on scarf (optional)
- Black and white cotton and sewing needle
Once purchased, the pattern will be emailed to you as a PDF immediately so you can get knitting!
(Please note this product is a downloadable pattern NOT a kit)